Fiber Laser Cutting Machine:
Since the traditional mechanical knife is replaced by an invisible beam, the mechanical part of the laser head has no contact with the work, and will not scratch the work surface during work; the laser cutting speed is fast, the cutting edge is smooth and flat, and generally does not require follow-up Processing; cutting heat affected zone is small.
The plasma machine is a kind of thermal cutting equipment. Its working principle is to use the heat of the high-temperature plasma arc to locally melt the metal at the incision of the workpiece, and use the momentum of the high-speed plasma to remove the molten metal to form a processing method of the incision.
1. The surface of the plasma cutting machine is rough, it has advantages in cutting thick plates, and the price is low.
2. The cutting surface of fiber laser cutting is smooth, and the plasma is rough, so it is necessary to send someone to repair the burr. The laser cutting surface is smooth, the compensation precision is relatively high, and it is a little more expensive.
3. The disadvantage of plasma is that the cutting slit is wide, it is about 3MM. The most important part of the plasma is the power supply, which is equivalent to the laser souce of the laser cutting machine. The power consumption of the plasma is quite severe. The commonly used spare parts electrode protection nozzles are also expensive, especially the electrode often need to be replaced.
4. Plasma is often used for thick plate cutting, while fiber laser cutting machine is often used for thin plate cutting. Plasma cutting needs to send someone to trim burrs, while laser cutting can be formed at one time. No secondary processing is required.
The detailed distinction between laser cutting machine and plasma cutting machine:
1. Compared with plasma cutting, laser cutting is much more precise, the heat affected zone is much smaller, and the kerf is much smaller;
2. If you want precise cutting, small cutting seam, small heat-affected zone, and small deformation of the sheet, it is recommended to choose a laser cutting machine;
3. Plasma cutting uses compressed air as working gas, high temperature and high speed plasma arc as heat source, partially melts the metal to be cut, and at the same time blows away the melted metal with high-speed airflow to form cutting;
4. The heat-affected zone of plasma cutting is relatively large, and the cutting seam is relatively wide, which is not suitable for cutting thin plates, because the plates will be deformed due to heat;
5. The price of laser cutting machine is a little more expensive than plasma cutting machine.
If you are interested in, please feel free to contact us.